100g unsalted butter at room temperature,
200g cottage cheese,
1 teaspoon baking powder,
1 teaspoon vanilla essence,
100g boiled condensed milk,
handful of walnut.
Everyone loves homemade cupcakes fresh out of the oven. These sweet curd cupcakes, with a delicious filling of condensed milk and walnuts are prepared in just a few simple steps. They can be baked in any size muffin tin or as mini-cupcakes.
1. Preheat oven to 180° C. Mix the butter and sugar, when butter is at room temperature. It should only take a few minutes.
2. Add the eggs and mix well until smooth.
3. Add cottage cheese and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix flour and baking powder, sift into the above mixture.
5.Gently mix the batter.
6. In a greased tin put the batter on the bottom, place two teaspoons of condensed milk on top and sprinkle with nuts.
7. Spread a layer of batter on top of the filling. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven.
8. Finished cakes should have risen well and be browned. Wait a little until they have cooled down.
9. Voila! Your muffins are ready! Thanks to the cream cheese, these muffins turned out very tender, with a light texture and a pleasant filling. I think these muffins are perfect for breakfast on your day off with a cup of coffee or tea.
200g unsalted butter at room temperature, 3/4 cup powdered sugar,...
2 eggs, onions or shallots, tomato, 4 tablespooncream, gree...
6-8 middle-sized potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp of olive oil, ...
2-3 apples, 1 cup flour (240ml cup), 1 cup fine white sugar, ...