2 garlic cloves,
bunch of parsley,
2 tablespoons cornstarch,
3-4 tablespoons flour,
1 teaspoon baking powder,
vegetable oil for frying.
Start your day with this wonderful, light and healthy breakfast. Zucchini fritters are very tender and flavourful. As with all breakfasts, these pancakes are prepared quite quickly and easily.
1. Using a coarse grater, grate the zucchini, onion, potato and cheese into a bowl. You can omit the potato as a diet friendly option.
2. Mince the garlic and add to the mixture.
3. Separate the eggs, add the yolks to the vegetables and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the flour, baking powder and cornstarch. Stir. Vary the amount of flour to your personal taste. The more flour you add the denser the pancakes will be, the less flour the lighter and more tender the pancakes will be.
5. Beat the egg whites until they form peaks.
6. Gently add the vegetables to the egg white, gently fold the mixture by stirring from the bottom up.
7. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Spread a tablespoon of batter into the hot oil, fry over a medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
8. Move the cooked pancakes onto paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
9. Voila! The zucchini pancakes are ready. Serve with your favourite sauce, sour cream or apple sauce, or natural yogurt, as I have in this picture.
2 pieces of steak (ribeye), salt, pepper, garlic, 10g b...
2 eggs, onions or shallots, tomato, 4 tablespooncream, gree...
5 medium beets (or 3 large beets), 3 large potatoes, 7-10 small ...
500 g strawberries (about 20 strawberries), 250 grams of chocola...