2 cooked chicken breast,
2 large peeled tomatoes,
80g pitted black olives,
3 celery stalks,
30g of nuts (walnuts or almonds),
for the dressin:
1 tablespoon raspberry or cherry vinegar,
3 tablespoons olive oil,
1 garlic clove (optional),
salt and pepper.
If you have leftover boiled or fried chicken and you don’t want to eat it by it’s self, you can you make a very interesting salad with it. I got this recipe from a book by Paul Bocuse.
1. Cut the chicken breast into strips.
2. Cut the onions, celery, tomatoes and olives. Grind the nuts.
3. Make the dressing: mix the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and crushed garlic.
4. Mix the salad dressing through the salad.
5. Voila! The salad is ready. It is very quick and easy to prepare, this salad will surprise you with it’s rich flavor. This salad is great as an appetiser or as a light meal.
60ml purified butter (clarified butter), 60g wheat flour, 1250ml...
3-4 large slices of juicy watermelon, 3-4 sprigs of mint, 2 ta...
500g salmon, 1 orange, 2 tablespoons of good orange jam, 2 tabl...
New Zealand mussels: 500 g (about 12 mussels), unsalted butter: ...