100g unsalted butter, room temperature,
1 teaspoon vanilla essence,
2 teaspoon baking powder,
This cake is one of my favourites, I like to think of it as “my emergency cake if guests are coming soon.” This cake always comes to the rescue if I have visitors coming and nothing sweet in the house to eat. It is very quick and easy to prepare, it requires hardly effort and all my friends love it.
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Beat the butter and sugar.
2. Add the eggs and mix well. The eggs should be at room temperature.
3. Add the vanilla extract and stir.
4. Peel the skin from the apples and cut them into small pieces.
5. Add the apples to butter mixture, if you like you can replace the apples with pears or raisin, or even both.
6. Sift the flour and baking powder into the butter mixture.
7. Stir well, you should have a nice dough.
8. Grease a cake dish and pour the batter in. You can decorate the top with sesame seeds, almonds or other nuts.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Check if the cake is cooked by piercing it with a skewer or knife, if it comes out clean, the cake is cooked.
10. Allow the cake to cool slightly, now you can enjoy this warm, tender and lush cake with your friends.
For 2 people we need: 1 bunch of arugula (can be replaced with an...
Oats: 2 cups, flour: 1 cup, nonfat cottage cheese (or ricotta)...
450g flour, 5 teaspoons baking powder 1.5 teaspoon salt, 110g b...
750ml vegetable stock (hot), 300g rice, 2 cups dry white wine, ...