250g fresh spinach (or frozen),
3 tablespoons corn flour,
butter to grease the baking dish.
I recently bought a large package of fresh spinach, I couldn’t decide what to do with it. I looked through the fridge and found some ricotta. Without thinking I decided to make a delicious and healthy breakfast. Spinach is great because it’s very rich in minerals, trace elements, iron and vegetable protein. Spinach is great for the pancreas and stimulates the bowels. This recipe is very good for you and delicious!
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Wash the spinach and drain it well. Cut the stems off the leaves.
2. Put the spinach in a pan and allow to cook on a low heat for 7-10 minutes.
3. Move the spinach to a bowl and mash slightly with a fork.
4. In a separate bowl beat the eggs lightly with a fork.
5. Add the eggs, flour and salt to the spinach. Stir.
6. Add the ricotta. Mix well.
7. Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil, spread the dough in the tray, bake for 30-40 minutes.
8.Be careful not to burn the bottom of the slice. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
9. Serve with sour cream, yogurt or cream.
1 ripe avocado, 200g ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese, 1 tables...
For the dough: 50g unsalted butter, cold 1 egg, 3 tablespoo...
2 cups fresh or frozen berries, 6 tablespoons of fine white sug...
100g unsalted butter, room temperature, 15 g of leaves of basil...