100ml olive oil,
2 teaspoons baking powder,
1 garlic clove,
3 small eggs,
1 teaspoon slat,
0.5 teaspoon ground pepper.
Zucchini cake is a great snack. It is very most and tender. The cake goes great with tea, light soup, salad or as a base for sandwiches.
1. Heat the oven to 170 degrees. Sift the flour, baking powder,salt and pepper. Stir well.
2. Grate the zucchini coarsely, add it to the flour, mince the garlic and add it, mix well.
3. In a separate bowl lightly beat the eggs and butter.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour.
5. Mix well.
6. Grease a 25×10 cm cake, line with baking paper, add the cake batter and sprinkle the top with sesame seeds. Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.
7. Take the cake out of the oven and check if its cooked by piercing with a skewer. Allow the cake to completely cool then remove the cake from the cake mold.
8.Voila! The cake is delightful. You can change the recipe by using carrot, apples, cheese or candied fruits instead of zucchini. You could even make miniature zucchini muffins, they are incredibly juicy and tasty. The cake is even better when it’s chilled.
20g unsalted butter, 1 small onion (around 85g), 1 stalk of cele...
350 grams of fresh ricotta cheese , 2 eggs, 2 tablespoon pow...
150g blackberries, 150g natural yogurt, 200g ricotta cheese (or ...
For a 5 liter stockpot: A chicken carcass, 2 large onions, 2...