10-15 cherry tomatoes,
1 red onion,
3-4 sprigs of thyme,
1 clove of garlic,
7 leaves of basil,
A spicy pepper,
Balsamic ( or the juice of half a lemon or vinegar ),
odorless oil (eg. canola),
Freshly ground pepper, salt.
This combination of products gives the salad a rich and complex flavor. Cooking is as easy as with all salads. Best served with meat or as a separate dish.
1. Wash and cut the eggplants lengthwise and crosswise, we need to have every piece with the skin at least on one side , so they will not lose their shape when frying.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan with a deep bottom, about 2 cm from the bottom.Throw thyme, crushed garlic (with the skin) there. Fry for about 30 seconds and pull out.
3. Spread the eggplants in portions into the oil.
4. Cooke them until golden brown.
5. Spread the cooked eggplants on paper towels so the towels absorb the excess oil.
6. Meanwhile, chop the onions.
7. Chop the basil leaves. Remove the seed from the pepper and chop finely.
8. Put the onion, basil, peppers and tomatoes ( cut in half) in a bowl.
9. On top lay out the eggplants.
10. Salt, pepper well and mix the salad with the hands. Put on the plate and sprinkle it with balsamic vinegar or lemon juice.
Into two portions: 1 ripe avocado, 2 tomatoes, dressing of...
Lettuce, 3 tomatoes, for the dressing: bunch arugula, 50ml o...
225g flour, 15g granulated sugar (1 tablespoon), 7g baking pow...
3 apples, 100g sugar, 1 cinnamon stick, juice of half a lemon o...