200 g sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder,
1.5 teaspoons baking powder,
A pinch of salt,
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar,
10 ml vanilla extract,
120ml canola oil (any vegetable oil without strong flavouring or smell can be used),
240 ml of cold water or weak coffee.
This is a wonderful recipe for moist chocolate cake from the book «BakeWise» by Shirley O.Corriher. Bake in a rectangular shaped dish (20cm by 10cm, 10cm deep) or some smaller tins for miniature cakes if you like . This cake is perfect served warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
1. Set baking shelf in lower third of oven and preheat to 180 degrees.
Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
2. Make three depressions in the mix- two small and one large. In one small depression pour apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract to the other, then add oil to the largest depression. Pour cold water on top.
3. Stir mixture until smooth.
4. Pour batter into a cake tin or several small molds and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Voila! Wait until it cools slightly.
6. Move to a serving dish, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve.
100g butter at room temperature, 50 g of parsley. Compound b...
Preparation time 35 minutes, serves 4: 350g cauliflower, 30g ...
Eggs (as many as you like), boiling water over a low heat, 15ml ...
2 cooked chicken breast, 2 large peeled tomatoes, 80g pitted bla...