1 kg of minced turkey (or pork, beef, pork + beef mix, etc.),
9 large sweet peppers,
300 grams of cooked rice,
2 medium onions,
2 cloves of garlic,
a bunch of parsley,
a sprig of rosemary,
couple sprigs of cilantro,
1. Boil the rice until soft, about 5 minutes, leave to cool. While the rice cooks, wash peppers, using a sharp knife remove the top and the seeds.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Squeeze the garlic in the stuffing mixture.
4. Mix ground meat, rice, onion, and garlic.
5. Salt and pepper.
6. Chop the parsley finely.
7. Mix the chopped parsley.
8. Fill the peppers with the stuffing.
9. Firmly put the peppers together in a handy cast iron pot.Add 120 ml of cold water. On the top of the peppers put some sprigs of cilantro to make our incredibly flavorful dish.
10. Cover with a lid and simmer on low heat for about 45-55 minutes.
11. Voila! We put our pepper in a bowl, pour on your favorite sauce or sour cream.
150g blackberries, 150g natural yogurt, 200g ricotta cheese (or ...
5 medium cooked beetroots, 10-12 walnut halves, 3-4 tablespoons ...
Lettuce, 2 tomatoes, 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios, 1 tablesp...
500g plums, 4 eggs, 360 ml milk 60 g sugar, 60 g of...