100g almond meal (or almond, milled in a blender),
120 g of wheat flour,
115 g butter at room temperature,
150 g sugar,
200 grams of cottage cheese, rub through a sieve,
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder,
1 cup blueberries,
a few drops of vanilla essence,
juice and zest of half a lime.
I love cottage cheese deserts, and when I stumbled on this recipe I was ecstatic! It’s tender, moist and very flavorsome. You can replace the blueberries with cherries, currants or any other berry you like. You can substitute wheat flour for almond meal which changes the consistency of the dough but is also very tasty.
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Beat sugar and butter together for 5-8 minutes.
2. Add the cottage cheese. Mix everything together until smooth.
3. Grate the zest of your lime (or lemon).
4. Add the vanilla extract, zest and lime juice to the mixture.
5. Then stir the eggs in one at a time.
6. Add the almond flour.
7. Mix well.
8. Sift baking powder and wheat flour together, add this to the mixture.
9. Mix well.
10. Prepare your cake dish by greasing and flouring it.
11.Using a spoon spread half the batter into the cake dish. Scatter blueberries on top.
12. Then layer the remaining batter above the blueberries. Sprinkle the top lightly brown sugar, this will give a nice sweet crust. Bake for around an hour.
13. Voila! The cake is ready. Move it from the cake pan to a serving dish.
14. I always try to wait for cakes to cool a little, this helps stop the cake from crumbling while you cut it. This fruitcake is very tender, tasty, and easy to make.
500g fresh strawberries, 250g mozzarella, 1 mandarin (or grape...
2 zucchini, 2 eggs, 1 potato, 50g cheese, 1 onion, 2 garlic c...
Cooking time 1 hour 30 min., serves 6: 2 pieces of good pork te...
500g shrimp, 1 cucumber, sea salt, freshly ground black peppe...