5 medium potatoes,
60 ml olive oil
2 garlic cloves,
a sprig of rosemary,
salt and pepper.
These french fries are a wonderful side dish, they go with nearly everything and can be made different ways. Some people like their fries soft but some people, like me, like their fries crunchy.
1. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut into thin strips, about 5-7 mm thick.
2. Thoroughly wash with water, you must wash the starch away from the potatoes so the chips don’t stick together during cooking.
3. Then wipe the potatoes with a towel to ensure they are dry.
4. Heat the pan. To get some wonderful flavour in the chips, we need a clove of garlic and a sprig of rosemary (you can use any herbs to taste).
5. Pour oil in your hot pan, add the garlic clove and a sprig of rosemary. We take out the garlic and rosemary in 30 seconds. Ensure the pan is on maximum heat.
6. Spread the potatoes evenly in the hot oil. It is important not to stir them at this stage or they will not fry properly and become crispy.
7. When the potatoes have become crispy on one side, season with salt and pepper, stir and leave to cook. Do not turn the temperature down or stir the fries as they cook.
8. When the potatoes become crispy, mix again. The secret is that potatoes fried on high heat and constantly stir a few times during cooking. This is the only way you can get a crispy result. Squeeze the garlic clove over the fries and mix through if you like.
1 kg of pork (loin, sirloin), 3 teaspoon paprika, 1 / 2 teas...
6-8 middle-sized potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp of olive oil, ...
Sponge Cake: 400g flower 300-450g sugar 1 cup milk, 5 eggs, 1...
1 zucchini (courgette), 1 eggplant, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green ...