250g low fat cottage cheese (ricotta),
100 g of natural yoghurt,
2 tablespoon cornstarch ,
3 tablespoon sugar,
For the sauce:
100g natural yoghurt,
1 tablespoon powdered sugar,
Curd pudding with strawberries – it’s the perfect breakfast and a wonderful dessert.
1. Beat eggs and sugar well until light and foamy, this ensures the pudding will be light and airy.
2. Add starch, mix well.
3. Add the yogurt, cottage cheese and vanilla extract.
4. Mix well until smooth.
5. Grease molds with butter.
6. We spread the strawberries. Lightly sprinkle them with sugar.
7. Evenly layer the batter on top, then send to the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
8. While the pudding cooks, prepare the sauce.
9. Place yogurt, strawberries and powdered sugar in a blender.
10. Blend for a few seconds.
11. Pour into a sauce boat and place in refrigerator until serving time.
12. Voila! The pudding is ready, serve immediately with berry sauce.
500g plums, 4 eggs, 360 ml milk 60 g sugar, 60 g of...
20g unsalted butter, 1 small onion (around 85g), 1 stalk of cele...
Into two portions: 1 ripe avocado, 2 tomatoes, dressing of...
60ml purified butter, 60g wheat flour. Ru (roux) is a cooked mixtu...