250g low fat cottage cheese (ricotta),
100 g of natural yoghurt,
2 tablespoon cornstarch ,
3 tablespoon sugar,
For the sauce:
100g natural yoghurt,
1 tablespoon powdered sugar,
Curd pudding with strawberries – it’s the perfect breakfast and a wonderful dessert.
1. Beat eggs and sugar well until light and foamy, this ensures the pudding will be light and airy.
2. Add starch, mix well.
3. Add the yogurt, cottage cheese and vanilla extract.
4. Mix well until smooth.
5. Grease molds with butter.
6. We spread the strawberries. Lightly sprinkle them with sugar.
7. Evenly layer the batter on top, then send to the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
8. While the pudding cooks, prepare the sauce.
9. Place yogurt, strawberries and powdered sugar in a blender.
10. Blend for a few seconds.
11. Pour into a sauce boat and place in refrigerator until serving time.
12. Voila! The pudding is ready, serve immediately with berry sauce.
2-3 chicken breast, salt and pepper, 2-3 tablespoons flour 30g ...
1kg chicken, 4-5 stalks of celery, Spring onions, 300g mango ...
500-750g broiled pork fillet, 4 large potatoes boiled in their sk...
Half of a fresh French loaf, 2 eggs, zest of half a lime or le...