250g low fat cottage cheese (ricotta),
100 g of natural yoghurt,
2 tablespoon cornstarch ,
3 tablespoon sugar,
For the sauce:
100g natural yoghurt,
1 tablespoon powdered sugar,
Curd pudding with strawberries – it’s the perfect breakfast and a wonderful dessert.
1. Beat eggs and sugar well until light and foamy, this ensures the pudding will be light and airy.
2. Add starch, mix well.
3. Add the yogurt, cottage cheese and vanilla extract.
4. Mix well until smooth.
5. Grease molds with butter.
6. We spread the strawberries. Lightly sprinkle them with sugar.
7. Evenly layer the batter on top, then send to the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
8. While the pudding cooks, prepare the sauce.
9. Place yogurt, strawberries and powdered sugar in a blender.
10. Blend for a few seconds.
11. Pour into a sauce boat and place in refrigerator until serving time.
12. Voila! The pudding is ready, serve immediately with berry sauce.
2-3 eggs, oil, parsley. What could be simpler than an omelett...
Preparation time 35 minutes, serves 4: 350g cauliflower, 30g ...
1 cup ricotta, 1/4 cup sugar, 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon corn starch, ...
450g scallops (fresh or thawed), 1 ripe pineapple, 1 orange, 3-...