1 kg of pork (loin, sirloin),
3 teaspoon paprika,
1 / 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper,
1 tablespoon dry garlic powder,
1 teaspoon dry oregano,
1 / 2 teaspoon salt,
1 / 2 teaspoon white pepper (black can)
1 / 4 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
The meat in this recipe is very juicy and flavorful, it’s very simple to prepare, and you can vary the spices to your taste.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
The pork was covered with bacon when I bought it, but I think you can cook it without bacon too. Mix all the spices together.
2. Rub and roll the meat in the spice mixture ensuring it is thoroughly coated.
3. Put meat into a baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes (30 minutes per 500g of meat).
4. Remove meat from the oven and test if it cooked. To check the readiness of the meat, insert a meat thermometer, the meat should be around 65 C. The meat should be juicy. Let the meat sit for 5-10 minutes.
5. Voila! The meat is ready, you can serve with any side dish, it is also great in sandwiches. Good meat like this is fantastic with compound butter with basil and shallots , giving the meat a wonderfully pleasant taste and aroma.
2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen), 1 cup yogurt, 1 / 4 cu...
12 chicken thigh fillets, pineapple (fresh or canned), 2 tablesp...
100g butter at room temperature, 50 g of parsley. Compound b...
Preparation time 35 minutes, serves 4: 350g cauliflower, 30g ...