2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen),
1 cup yogurt,
1 / 4 cup heavy whipping cream,
6 tablespoons sugar,
juice of half a lime or lemon,
a pinch of cinnamon.
There is nothing easier to make then this delicious strawberry dessert.
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a tray.
4. Freeze for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, take the mixture from the freezer, it should be frozen at the sides and slightly set in the middle. Pour the mixture into a blender, whisk, then it in the freezer for another 2 hours.
6. Take the mixture out, it should be light and have a nice consistency.
7. The ice cream is ready! We can eat it all at once if you like…
8. …But I decided to beat it once more and store it in the freezer until I needed it.
9. This fantastic ice cream is tasty and very soft. It’s especially good in hot weather.
190g flour, 200g sugar, 30g cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon baking powd...
Tiger prawns : 500 g, thyme and other herbs to taste, garlic: ...
2 slices of pork chops (escalope is a nice cut), salt and pepper....
500g fresh strawberries, 250g mozzarella, 1 mandarin (or grape...