2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen),
1 cup yogurt,
1 / 4 cup heavy whipping cream,
6 tablespoons sugar,
juice of half a lime or lemon,
a pinch of cinnamon.
There is nothing easier to make then this delicious strawberry dessert.
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a tray.
4. Freeze for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, take the mixture from the freezer, it should be frozen at the sides and slightly set in the middle. Pour the mixture into a blender, whisk, then it in the freezer for another 2 hours.
6. Take the mixture out, it should be light and have a nice consistency.
7. The ice cream is ready! We can eat it all at once if you like…
8. …But I decided to beat it once more and store it in the freezer until I needed it.
9. This fantastic ice cream is tasty and very soft. It’s especially good in hot weather.
Preparation time 35 minutes, serves 4: 350g cauliflower, 30g ...
1 chicken breast, cut into 2 pieces, salt and pepper to taste, ...
300g prawns (frozen), lettuce, 10-15 cherry tomatoes, 2 garlic...
6-8 middle-sized potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp of olive oil, ...