350 grams of fresh ricotta cheese ,
2 tablespoon powdered sugar,
1 tablespoon almond flour,
5 tablespoons flour,
1 teaspoon baking powder,
1 teaspoon vanilla essence,
pinch of salt.
For the sauce:
3-4 tablespoons low-fat yogurt,
1-2 tablespoons of any jam (I have a cherry).
When it’s raining outside and the house is dull I want to have something homey, warm and cozy for breakfast. These ricotta cheese pancakes are a healthy and tasty breakfast, they are easy to make and are mouth watering with your favourite sauce, like sour cream, yogurt, jam or this berry sauce.
1. Mix the cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
2. Mix well until smooth.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and sift into curd mass, there is add the almond flour.
4. Mix well until smooth.
5. Warm a pan over a medium heat, heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil, when the oil has warmed, spoon a teaspoon of the batter into the pan, repeat and fry. The pancakes should rise slightly.
6. Fry until golden brown. We turn over.
7. You should have a little hill of pancakes.
8. While the ricotta pancakes are frying make the sauce. Mix the yogurt and jam.
9. Put the sauce in the refrigerator until serving.
10. Voila! The ricotta pancakes are ready, serve hot with your the sauce.
1.2kg chicken, half a zucchini, 1 large onion, 2 garlic cloves,...
1 cup flour (1 cup=240g), 1 and 1/2 cups milk, 3 large eggs, 1 ...
500g salmon, 1 orange, 2 tablespoons of good orange jam, 2 tabl...
Half of a fresh French loaf, 2 eggs, zest of half a lime or le...