200g unsalted butter, room temperature,
half cup of berries.
Compound butter is a specially prepare butter which has had flavourings added to it. It not only looks beautiful but is very tasty, this flavorful butter goes perfectly with French toast.
1. Beat the butter until it becomes fluffy, if the butter is very soft, it should only take a few seconds.
2. Add the berries and gently stir using a whisk. I used frozen berries and thawed them, fresh berries can be used and will make an even better butter. Look how beautiful it looks.
3. Spread the butter on plastic wrap.
4. Roll it into a cylinder, bind the edges by winding the plastic wrap so it looks like candy.
5. Put in the freezer for 10-20 minutes until the butter is hard, move to the refrigerator. The butter is now set and ready to use.
100g butter at room temperature, 50 g of parsley. Compound b...
350g pork (fillet), 1 large onion, 1 bell pepper, 2 garlic clov...
250g of cottage cheese (ricotta here), 1 egg, 1 / 2 cup flour, ...
For the dough: 50g unsalted butter, cold 1 egg, 3 tablespoo...