200g unsalted butter, room temperature,
half cup of berries.
Compound butter is a specially prepare butter which has had flavourings added to it. It not only looks beautiful but is very tasty, this flavorful butter goes perfectly with French toast.
1. Beat the butter until it becomes fluffy, if the butter is very soft, it should only take a few seconds.
2. Add the berries and gently stir using a whisk. I used frozen berries and thawed them, fresh berries can be used and will make an even better butter. Look how beautiful it looks.
3. Spread the butter on plastic wrap.
4. Roll it into a cylinder, bind the edges by winding the plastic wrap so it looks like candy.
5. Put in the freezer for 10-20 minutes until the butter is hard, move to the refrigerator. The butter is now set and ready to use.
Half of a fresh French loaf, 2 eggs, zest of half a lime or le...
1 zucchini (courgette), 1 eggplant, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green ...
300g prawns (frozen), lettuce, 10-15 cherry tomatoes, 2 garlic...
1 chicken breast, cut into 2 pieces, salt and pepper to taste, ...