2 cups fresh or frozen berries,
6 tablespoons of fine white sugar,
1 cup of natural yogurt,
juice of half a lime (or lemon)
1 / 4 heavy cream,
pinch of cinnamon.
Berry ice cream was one of my favourite types of ice cream when I was young. I love this ice cream, it’s so bright, creamy with a lovely rich berry flavour. It’s very simple to make, using ingredients that are always in the fridge. It’s a little different from normal ice cream but this is much better for your diet. This ice cream will always be my favourite!
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender.
2. Pour the mixture into the tray.
3. Put the mixture in the freezer for about 2 hours.
4. After 2 hours, pull the mixture out of the freezer. The mixture should be slightly frozen at the edges and fastened in the middle.
5. Put the mixture in the blender and blend for a moment. Put the mix back in the tray and freeze again. I repeated this twice, once every two hours. Leave the ice cream in the freezer overnight. Pull the ice cream out of the freezer and put it into the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
6. The next morning I had a wonderful berry breakfast! This ice cream is a fantastic snack for hot days.
For the dough: 50g unsalted butter, cold, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons ...
2 zucchini, 2 eggs, 1 potato, 50g cheese, 1 onion, 2 garlic c...
New Zealand mussels: 500 g (about 12 mussels), unsalted butter: ...
240g flour, 240ml milk, 150g sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, ...