250g of cottage cheese (ricotta here),
1 / 2 cup flour,
1 tablespoon almond flour (you can do without),
1 tablespoon sugar,
1 teaspoon baking powder,
handful of raisins.
For the sauce:
Often when you think of healthy breakfast you think of oatmeal, salad or cottage cheese. Today for our nutritious breakfast we have these delicious cottage cheese pancakes. Cottage cheese is an excellent low-fat source of protein, calcium and vitamin B12. Also they will put you in a great mood for the rest of the day.
1. Pour boiling water over raisins, set aside.
2. Mix the cottage cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir.
3. Drain the water from the raisins and let them cool slightly.
4. Add the raisins to the cheese mix and stir.
5. Warm up the pan, pour in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, spread a teaspoon of cottage cheese mix, fry until golden brown on both sides.
6. While the pancakes cook make the strawberry sauce; blend strawberries and powder sugar (add the sugar to taste).
7. That’s it! Breakfast is ready. Pour strawberry sauce over the pancakes and enjoy.
2 eggs, 1 tablespoon yogurt, bacon, 1 garlic clove, toma...
2-3 chicken breast, salt and pepper, 2-3 tablespoons flour 30g ...
240ml vegetable oil (I used canola oil), 1 egg yolk, pinch of sa...
2 pieces of steak of tuna, a couple of sprigs of rosemary, m...