1 bell pepper,
A hot pepper (optional),
7-8 leaves of basil,
bunch of parsley,
3 tbsp. l. olive oil,
1 tablespoon grape seed oil,
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
juice of one lime
a handful of olives,
salt and pepper.
Salad – is a storehouse of vitamins. You should be eating vegetables everyday, at least three times a day. This salad is fantastic because it has a beautiful combination of bright coloured vegetable and succulent green lettuce, it’s a great dish for snack, breakfast, or as a side dish with meat.
1. First, make a dressing for the salad. Mix oil and vinegar.
2. Squeeze the garlic, finely chop the basil leaves and add to the oil. If you would like a bit of kick in the dressing clean the seeds from the chilli pepper, finely chop it and add it to the oil.
3. Stir well, move to the side and allow to sit.
4. Cut the tomatoes however you like, I cut mine into cubes.
5. Dice the bell pepper, finely cut onion and parsley. Add to the tomatoes.
6. Gently mix using two forks.Season with salt and pepper then stir again.
7. Add the dressing. Mix well.
8. Before serving, slice the olives and add them to the salad, then drizzle some lime juice over the top. Voila! It’s finished!
1 and 1/2 cup of flour (1 cup=240g), 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon...
120g unsalted butter at room temperature, 0.5egg lightly beaten, ...
300g salmon, 2 teaspoons honey, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, 2 te...
Oats: 2 cups, flour: 1 cup, nonfat cottage cheese (or ricotta)...