1 ripe pineapple,
1 small or half a large papaya,
1 red onion,
3 coriander sprigs (I used a bunch of parsley instead),
1 chili without seeds,
juice of half a lemon (or lime),
3 garlic cloves,
I have been very fond of fruit salsa lately. After going to the local market and buying papaya and pineapple I decided to put my ingredients to interesting use, then I found this salsa recipe in the book “On Cooking” (page 950).
1. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
2. Clean the pineapple, cut out the core, cut into small cubes. Add to the tomatoes.
3. Clean the papaya; peel and remove seeds, cut into cubes.
4. Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
5. Add to the bowl, pour in lime juice, add salt. The recipe specified 2 teaspoon salt, but I only added one teaspoon. You can also add finely chopped basil leaves, too if you like, it would be very nice. Gently mix all ingredients.
6. Voila! The salsa is ready. An unusual combination of flavors for the Russian latitudes, but I really liked it. This dish can be as served as a nutritious salad, or as a side dish to any meat or fish dish.
30g flour, 180g sugar, 500ml milk, 6 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon va...
120g unsalted butter, at room temperature, 120g brown sugar, 1...
2.2kg beef, cut into large cubes(4х4), 4-5 large onions (around 9...
500g minced meat (pork and beef), 5-7 potatoes, 1 onion, 3 garl...