2 tablespoons onion,
clarified butter for frying,
salt and pepper to taste,
2 teaspoons finely chopped coriander.
I got this recipe from the book “On Cooking” (page 666). Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I always try to make something that is interesting, unusual, tasty and certainly nutritious. Leafing through this book one morning, I came across this recipe for breakfast, I remembered that I had a pack of shrimp in the freezer, I thought it was necessary for my soul and body to make this dish. This omelet with shrimp, avocado and coriander is very bright, light, not to mention delicious. Try this dish for something different. I’m sure you will enjoy it.
1.Finely chop the onions. Clean the shrimp, remove the tails, you can cut them into pieces or leave them whole if the shrimp aren’t very big.
2. Heat the frying pan, melt half a teaspoon of butter, add the onion and prawns, fry for about 2 minutes, until the onion is softened. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Next, lightly whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. Melt half a teaspoon of butter in a pan and pour the egg mixture in. Fry for a few minutes until the eggs are set and tender. Lift the edge of the omelet with a flat spatula, the edges should be golden.
4. Finely chop the avocado and coriander, mix them with the shrimp and onions. Season with salt to taste.
5. Spread the filling over half of the omelet.
6. Carefully move the omelet, tilting the pan so that the omelet can be easily slipped onto a plate. The omelet is ready to serve. Sprinkle with a little Tabasco sauce if you like a bit of heat. If you are having the omelet for breakfast serve with a freshly squeezed juice, such as orange. A sweet, tasty and healthy breakfast.
lettuce, 2 tomatoes, 1 cucumber, pinch of paprika, chives, 2 ...
220g flour, 115g butter at room temperature, 150g sugar, 200g ...
240g flour, 240ml milk, 150g sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, ...
2.2kg beef, cut into large cubes(4х4), 4-5 large onions (around 9...