Proportion to begin:
1 cup of water (a cup=240 g),
1 cup of sugar,
1 cup of lemon(lime) juice,
1 cinnamon stick (to your taste).
Everyone knows how easy it is to make lemonade, right? Squeeze the lemons, add sugar and water. But making lemonade with the perfect taste can be quite tricky. Here I’ll show you the easiest and surest way to making the perfect lemonade. This recipe makes a very sweet lemonade. You can alter the recipe if you and reduce the amount of sugar, the same goes with the lemon juice. Vary the proportions to your taste. The secret of this lemonade is that you start off by making a sugar syrup.
1. First, make the syrup. Add a cup of boiling water, the sugar and the cinnamon stick to a pot. This will make a fragrant syrup. Cook over a low heat until the sugar has disolved. For the syrup, I use brown sugar, I like it’s caramel taste.
2. Squeeze about 1 cup of lemon juice, I used 4 large juicy
3. Combine the sugar syrup with the juice.
4. The syrup is ready. You should have about 3 cups of syrup, add sugar or lemon juice, to taste.
5. Using a 1 litre pitcher add one cup of the lemon syrup and dilut with 3 cups of cold water. Add more or less syrup depending on your taste. Personally, 3 cups of this syrup will only last me one day of non-stop lemonade drinking. In this heat lemonade is like honey to the soul.
2-3 apples, 1 cup flour (240ml cup), 1 cup fine white sugar, ...
1 ripe avocado, 200g ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese, 1 tables...
2 sweet pears, half a pineapple, 300g grapes, 300g strawberr...
500g cottage cheese, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 6 tablespoons suga...