The recipe for these incredibly delicious and easy to prepare cutlets is taken from the book “On Cooking”(page 397). In the book the recipe is called “Veal Pojarski”. The recipe is from chef-instructor Scott Doughty. It is easy and fast dish to cook.
1. Put the veal through the meat grinder.
2. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream to the meat. Thoroughly mix with an electrical beater.
3. Add 180 grams of bread crumbs. Mix well.
4. The mixture should be very soft and pliable.
5. Form patties with the meat mixture. You can make ordinary flat oval patties but I like to use a cookie cutter to get neater patties.
6. Heat the frying pan, melt the clarified butter butter. Roll each patty into the remaining bread crumbs and put in the pan.
7. Fry the patties until they are golden brown.
8. Turn over and fry the other side until golden brown.
9. Put the patties on a baking tray. Heat the oven to 220 degrees. The book said to bake the ovens for 5 minutes, but I cooked mine for 10.
10.Voila! The cutlets, surprisingly, turned out very tender, tasty and fairly juicy inside. I think next time, I will bake the cutlets for 5 minutes, so they will probably be even juicier. Sauce Allemande is my favourite with these cutlets.
120g unsalted butter at room temperature, 0.5egg lightly beaten, ...
Mirpua (mirepoix). This vegetable mixture consists of 50% onions, 25% ...
450g flour, 5 teaspoons baking powder 1.5 teaspoon salt, 110g b...
1 kg of minced turkey (or pork, beef, pork + beef mix, etc.), 9...