sesame seeds (optional),
50g natural yogurt,
1 teaspoon seeded mustard,
1 garlic clove,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1 tablespoon lemon juice.
This salad uses a very unusual combination of ingredients. Oranges, onions, lettuce leaves with a very tasty yogurt dressing. Mixed all together, it turns out as a very nice and rich-tasting salad.
1. To start make the dressing. Mix the yogurt, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice and minced garlic.
2.Season with salt and pepper. Stir. Set aside.
3. Prepare the oranges, peel, cut into slices then cut the slices in half crosswise.
4. Wash the lettuce and dry with a papper towel.
5. Layer the lettuce on the bottom of the serving dish, top with the orange segments.
6. Finely chop the onion and sprinkle it on top of the orange.
7. Drizzle the salad dressing over the top.
8. Mix well and serve. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if you like.
1 large chicken (1.5 kg), 2 medium onions, 2 cinnamon sticks, ...
1 melon, 100g sugar, juice of half a lime (or lemon). I reall...
1 cup = 250ml, 1/4 cup (55g) unsalted butter, room temperature, ...
Sponge Cake: 400g flower 300-450g sugar 1 cup milk, 5 eggs, 1...