1 tablespoon chopped pistachios,
1 tablespoon sesame seeds,
for the dressing:
juice of half a lime (or lemon),
1 tablespoon lime or lemon zest,
2 tablespoons olive oil.
1. Make the dressing. Finely chop the mint leaves. Add the lemon juice.
2. Grate the zest from the lime or lemon.
3. Add the zest to mint. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Layer the salad onto a plate, first the lettuce, then the tomato chopped into small cubes.
6. Add the dressing, mix well. Pour some olive oil over the salad, mix again.
7.Add the lightly toasted sesame seeds and pistachios, stir again. Voila! The salad is ready.
200g unsalted butter, room temperature, half cup of berries. ...
1/2 cup flour, 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoo...
Into two portions: 100g Farfalle, 200g mussels (without shells),...
300g salmon, 2 teaspoons honey, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, 2 te...