4 slices of bread,
1 tablespoon lime or lemon zest,
1/2 cup cream,1 tablespoon powdered sugar,
1 tablespoon vanilla essence,
for the sauce:
1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
1. Using a flat pan with high walls, mix the eggs, cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and lemon zest.
2. Dip the bread into the egg mixture, covering both sides evenly.
3. Carefully move the soaked bread onto a plate.
4. Heat the frying pan and grease it with butter. Cook the toast over a medium heat, be careful not burn.
5. Fry for a couple of minutes until golden on each side.
6. Make a sauce. If you have frozen strawberries, put it on a small heated pan and cover with a lid, so the thaw quickly. The fruit needs to be soft. Put the berries and powdered sugar in a blender.
7. Pour the sauce over the hot toast.
8. Serve immediately! The toast is soft, moist and fragrant. Simple, quick and tasty!
2 cups flour, 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder, 1 / 2 teaspoon s...
225g flour, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar , 1 teaspoon baking po...
Two different types of lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 red onion, 1 garlic...
1 onions, 500ml milk, 30g flour, salt, white pepper, pinch of...