4 slices of bread,
1 tablespoon lime or lemon zest,
1/2 cup cream,1 tablespoon powdered sugar,
1 tablespoon vanilla essence,
for the sauce:
1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
1. Using a flat pan with high walls, mix the eggs, cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and lemon zest.
2. Dip the bread into the egg mixture, covering both sides evenly.
3. Carefully move the soaked bread onto a plate.
4. Heat the frying pan and grease it with butter. Cook the toast over a medium heat, be careful not burn.
5. Fry for a couple of minutes until golden on each side.
6. Make a sauce. If you have frozen strawberries, put it on a small heated pan and cover with a lid, so the thaw quickly. The fruit needs to be soft. Put the berries and powdered sugar in a blender.
7. Pour the sauce over the hot toast.
8. Serve immediately! The toast is soft, moist and fragrant. Simple, quick and tasty!
2 cups fresh or frozen berries, 6 tablespoons of fine white sug...
2 pieces of steak of tuna, a couple of sprigs of rosemary, m...
1 ripe avocado, 200g ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese, 1 tables...
60ml purified butter (clarified butter), 60g wheat flour, 1250ml...