10-15 cherry tomatoes,
200g green beans,
bunch of parsley,
1 bell pepper,
4 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon mustard,
1 garlic clove,
juice of half a lemon or lime.
1. First make the dressing. Mix the olive oil, mustard, lime juice and crushed garlic. Mix and set aside.
2. Prepare the vegetables. Cook the beans in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water so they keep their green colour.
3. Cut the pepper into fine rings.
4. Cut the onion into half-rings. Mix with your hands to separate.
5. Lay the salad on a serving plate.
6. Cut the ends from green beans. Cut into three parts.
7. Put the chopped tomatoes and bean over the onions.
8. Finely chop the parsley. Add to the salad.
9. Season with salt and pepper, add the dressing and gently mix with two fork. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. The salad is ready. The salad can be served directly from the salad bowl or serve individually on plates.
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup hot water, 1 large e...
200g cottage cheese, figs, grapes. This is not a recipe, bu...
5 medium cooked beetroots, 10-12 walnut halves, 3-4 tablespoons ...
20g unsalted butter, 1 small onion (around 85g), 1 celery stalk (...