300g prawns (frozen),
10-15 cherry tomatoes,
2 garlic cloves,
4 tablespoons olive oil,
salt, freshly ground black pepper.
In France and Italy, and in much of continental Europe, this seafood dish is traditionally eaten on Christmas Eve. But, lets not adhere to these traditions and make this wonderfully tasty salad whenever you want. This salad makes a great breakfast or light dinner.
1. Cook the shrimp in boiling water for one minute. Strain them in a colander and remove the tails if you like.
2. Warm up the olive oil in a frying pan. Cut the peeled garlic in half. Cut the chilli in half and remove the seeds. Put the garlic and chilli in the hot oil and fry until golden.
3. Once the garlic is flushed, remove the chilli and garlic, then discard. The oil should be fragrant and spicy. Add the prawns to the pan and fry for literally 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. On a serving dish layer the lettuce then the tomatoes. Top with the shrimp.
5. Mix well, season with salt to taste. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese. The salad is ready.
5 medium potatoes, 1 tsp. heavy cream. Most people know how t...
Preparation time 35 minutes + 2 hours for cooling, serves 6-8: ...
500g minced meat (pork and beef), 5-7 potatoes, 1 onion, 3 garl...
500ml warm milk, 500g flour, 3.5 teaspoons dried yeast, 2 eggs...