Into two portions:
200g mussels (without shells),
bunch of parsley,
2 rosemary sprigs,
100ml dry white wine,
2 garlic cloves,
10 cherry tomatoes,
Pasta is a staple of traditional Italian cuisine. Pasta has many varieties: spaghetti, bavette, kanelini, spagetinni (thinner than spaghetti) spagettoni(thicker than spaghetti) makkeronchini, bukaniti, tagliatelle, fettuccini, mafaldine, linguini, pappardelle, fusilli, dzhirandole, penne, pipe rigate, tortiloni, makkeroni, chellentani, kanelonni, Anelli, stelline, owl, konkile, konkilette, konkiloni, dzhimelli, kazerachche, Campanella, gnocchi and Farfalle.
Here I’ll show you a wonderful recipe Farfalle with my favorite seafood.
1. Boil salted water and add Farfalle, cook for 2 minutes less then indicated on the package.
2.Heat the oil in a large pan. Cut the tomatoes in half, add to pan. Peel the garlic, cut in half and add to the pan. Fry until the garlic is well browned.
3. Once the garlic is lightly browned, add the mussels and prawns (without tails and shells) to the pan. Fry for a few minutes.
4. While the seafood cooks, chop the parsley and rosemary leaves.
5. Pour the wine over the seafood.
6. Add the herbs and stir through. Move the cooked seafood from the pan to a bowl.
7. Add the Farfalle to the sauce in the pan, cook for a few minutes.
8. Combine the seafood and pasta, stir well.
9. Serve on plates. This pasta is very fragrant and nutritious.
2 slices of pork chops (escalope is a nice cut), salt and pepper....
200g unsalted butter. Purified butter (ghee) is purified fat; b...
200g flour 200 g sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, ...
500g mussels (without the shells), 3 hard boiled eggs, 100ml dry...