500g minced meat (pork and beef),
3 garlic cloves,
salt and pepper,
oil for frying,
1. Make the puree; When the potatoes are cooked, strain and mash them, add egg, salt and pepper. Gradually add the flour, you may need more or less flour, potato dough should not stick to your hands. Set aside, cool.
2. In the vegetable oil fry the finely chopped onion and garlic until golden.
3. Add beef, salt, pepper and fry until browned.
4. Lightly grease your hands with water or oil. Form the patties. Make an oblong in your hand out of the potato, add a spoonful of meat filling in the middle, now encase the filling by pressing the potato edges together.
5. Roll the patty in breadcrumbs, ensuring it is fully covered.
6. Fry over a medium heat until golden brown.
7. Voila! The potato zrazy ready. Serve hot with sour cream. I didn’t have any sour cream so I served mine with Bechamel sauce.
Mirpua (mirepoix). This vegetable mixture consists of 50% onions, 25% ...
Preparation time 10 minutes + 25 minutes baking, cup = 250 ml: ...
2 pieces of steak (ribeye), salt, pepper, garlic, 10g b...
500g dried fruit (raisins, apricots, cherries), 250g cooled stro...