500g minced beef ,
500ml tomato pasta sauce,
2 tablespoons tomato paste,
bunch of parsley,
3 garlic cloves,
1 tablespoon dried oregano,
200ml double cream,
freshly ground black pepper,
Bolognese sauce is a meat sauce for pasta, from Bologna, Italy. It is traditionally used for tagliatelle and is one of two sauces used in cooking lasagna. I like it very much with Farfalle. In this recipe, I used the leftover mince meat from the zrazy.
1. Cook pasta as stated on the packaging. Finely chop the onions and garlic.
2. Fry in olive oil until golden brown.
3. Add the minced meat and cream. If you are using raw mince meat cook until tender and brown, make sure you break up the larger clumps with a spoon. Add the cream after the mince is cooked. Mix well and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Do not boil the cream.
4. Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, parsley and oregano.
5. Stir well. Simmer another 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add the nutmeg. Stir.
6. Voila! The bolognese sauce is ready. Serve with your favorite pasta.
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup hot water, 1 cup flo...
900g veal (or beef), 480ml double cream, 285g dry breadcrumbs, p...
100g unsalted butter at room temperature, 100g sugar, 3 eggs, 2...
60ml purified butter, 60g wheat flour. Ru (roux) is a cooked mixtu...