500g mussels (without the shells),
3 hard boiled eggs,
100ml dry white wine,
1 red bell pepper,
1 medium onion ,
1 bunch of parsley,
3-4 sprigs coriander,
for the dressing:
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves,
7-8 basil leaves,
juice of half a lemon or lime.
This salad will appeal to all seafood lovers. It is very easily cooked and as quick as any salad. The salad is very fresh, nourishing and wholesome.
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil until the onion is transparent.
3. Add the mussels and wine, simmer over a high heat for about 5-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the mussels using a slotted spoon, move to the side and cool.
5. Make the dressing. Squeeze the garlic into the oil, add chopped basil leaves and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
6. Cut the tomatoes and bell pepper. Chop the parsley and coriander.
7.In a large bowl, mix the lettuce, tomato slices, bell peppers, coriander and parsley. Feel free to cut the vegetables into smaller pieces if you like.
8. Add the dressing to the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, mix well using two forks.
9. On a plate lay out the salad, top with the mussels and sprinkle with raspberry vinegar.
10. Voila! Just before serving top with sliced eggs. Now the salad is ready. Very bright, summery and nutritious!
1 ripe avocado, 200g ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese, 1 tables...
1 kg of pork (loin, sirloin), 3 teaspoon paprika, 1 / 2 teas...
Into two portions: 1 ripe avocado, 2 tomatoes, dressing of...
240g flour, 240ml milk, 150g sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, ...