1 red bell pepper,
2 large eggplants (or 9 large),
1 red onion,
1 bunch of parsley,
3-4 sprigs of coriander,
2 garlic cloves,
juice of half a lime (or lemon),
freshly ground black pepper,
4 tablespoons olive oil,
This salad is a great light snack which perfectly stimulates the appetite. You can take this salad with you to picnics or barbecues, because it can be prepared in advance and stored well in the refrigerator.
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Wipe the bell pepper and eggplant with a towel. Grease with vegetable oil and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until fully cooked.
2. Remove the cooked vegetables from the oven and set aside to cool.
3. Gently remove the skins and seeds.
4. Finely chop the herbs.
5. Cut the onions into half rings.
6. Cut the eggplant and peppers into small cubes. Stir all the vegetables and herbs in a bowl, squeeze in the garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Dress with oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside for 10-15 minutes to allow the flavours to meld.
7. Voila! The salad is ready!
500g chicken, salt, pepper, vegetable oil (canola oil here) ...
250g low fat cottage cheese (ricotta), 100 g of natural yoghurt...
1 cup buckwheat (cup = 240ml), 2 cups water, 400g mushrooms, ...
500g chicken liver, 100g unsalted butter, 5 tablespoon olive o...